Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Design- Gosling

I have a new pattern available today in my Etsy shop, as well as on Ravlery (see links to the right) called Gosling.
Gosling is a super cozy fingerless mitts pattern that has a convertible top that unbuttons and unfolds to allow more warmth for those frost bitten fingers.
I ran into that problem a few days ago while taking my daughter to school in the morning.  The steering wheel was so cold it hurt.
I went as soon as I could to the sweet little yarn shop here in town and grabbed up some Spud and Cloe Outerwear yarn.
I can not say enough about this yarn.  I have made so many projects with it and have yet to get bored with it.
There is nothing so cozy to wrap around your neck, or in this case, cold arms and hands.



No comments:

Post a Comment