Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Reuse Recycle RESALE!

As many of my friends know, I do a lot of antique and resale shopping. I have a few favorite haunts, but have been known to stop my car on a dime and do a 180 if I see a shop that looks interesting, even while on vacation. When most people think resale, they might think of someone's old, broken, or dirty cast offs. While this is sometimes true, it's not always the case.
When you resale shop you have to know what you're looking for. Not only do you have to know what you want as far as the clothing itself goes, but you also have to know what quality brands to look for.  I've also found that shopping near a big city yields different results than shopping small town resale.  It only makes sense.
 With persistence and some luck, you'll end up walking away with some really incredible finds! Here are a few of the recent treasures I've scored!
Leather, mint condition Tignanello purse- satin lined!  Gorgeous! ($15.00)
 
Barneys New York "Goddess Dress" -$35.00
A Common Thread super cute , mod, summer dress - $30.00  This one also came with a slipdress not shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment