Monday, September 16, 2013

Homegrown

I’ve just released my newest cardigan design, Homegrown!




I knit Homegrown up in the spring on our family trip down to Florida. Because it was warm in Florida and getting warmer back home in Wisconsin, I decided to wait until the fall to release it. Knitting with wool isn’t quite as much fun in the summer as it is in the early days of fall when the chimney smoke returns to the air. I packed Homegrown away in my antique blanket chest to wait.

Over the summer, I was browsing through Ravelry and came across a lovely and very similar and yet different, cardigan to Homegrown, called A Scholarly Cardigan by the gorgeous Holly Priestley.



I emailed Holly to get her thoughts and we decided quite quickly that it would be a lovely idea to showcase each others work since we obviously think alike (great minds!).
I am so blessed to work among such talented designers.


No comments:

Post a Comment